August 14, 2012

Lazy Day and a Watermelon Margarita



I am joining Brenda's Tweak It Tuesday party.  It was a very lazy day today.  A little reading, a little napping and a drive in the country.  I picked up some fresh corn on the cob (a project for the freezer tomorrow) and a cute little bouquet of zinnias.  I must plant some next year - such a cheerful flower.

When we got home, I made some watermelon margaritas (yum).  Hmmm, some real margarita glasses wouldn't go amiss.  My mum doesn't really like watermelon but tequila and triple sec seem to make it palatable ;).


So I cleared the mess off the table, covered it with a fresh cloth, put my zinnias in one of my recently purchased jars and sat down with my computer and my margarita to enjoy reading your blogs before I make dinner.
Salut, 

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Thanks for your visit today! How long have you had your cookbook?
    I think that it is one of the best cookbooks, plus I have had it for so long! I have joined you as your newest follower!
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.