August 11, 2012

More Items for Brenda...

Just for your info...I have signed up for Paypal but have found out that I need to determine the price of shipping before I can add the Pay pal button to the post.  Because, I don't want to package each item up and take it to the post office to find out the postage, if you are interested in an item - e-mail and I will find out the postage cost.  If you are then wanting to buy it, I will add the Paypal button with "shipping" cost and you can buy it through Paypal (either your account or a credit card).  In the meantime, I am adding some vintage handkerchiefs.  I love these and have quite a few in my collection.  I think they are great for cushion tops, tucking in a breast pocket of a jacket (or I have pinned them on a jacket with a broach) and lately I have been seeing a lot of examples on Pinterest where people have stitched them together for a kitchen cafe curtain.  I think that's a great idea!

I am selling these for $5 each and that includes shipping...The PayPal button is under the link for Brenda at the side of my blog.  Please e-mail me first so I can remove the handkerchief as soon as you have purchased it.  I don't want to sell it twice ;).




This lovely white handkerchief is mainly red with bright primary colours of yellow, blue, and green.  It is listed as colour RED.  Approx 12 by 12 inches.



This lovely handkerchief is black with a design of white, gold, red and green.  It is listed under BLACK.  Approx. 14 by 14 inches.



This lovely white handkerchief has a delicate floral design of russet red, pinks, greens, blues and yellows.  It is listed under RUSSET.  Approx 12 by 12 inches.



This delicate white handkerchief is edged in russet with orange and yellow roses.  It is listed as ORANGE.  Approx 12 by 12 inches.

Thanks,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.