August 07, 2012

Tweak It

I wanted to join Brenda at Tweak It Tuesday but I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off (sorry to Elaine for the visual) and haven't had the time to actually "tweak" anything.  Nothing ever seems to get finished.  I wonder if my tidying up counts (cleaning lady comes tomorrow morning)?!

BEFORE

Now bear in mind that this cabinet is going to be painted and the veneer is in a sad state on the top.  I'm waiting though because I want to get Miss Mustard Seed's new milk paint for this.

AFTER

My Newest McCoy

Pretty in Pink

Don't you love my little mint green Melitta china filter?


This lantern is going outside after I find a new umbrella.


It looks like an old Mason jar and came from Homesense.
I hope my little bit of tidying counts as some "tweaking".  I sure have a lot more little tweaking projects if I can get to them.

Julie

PS Is anyone else having trouble with PicMonkey?  It keeps freezing on me or not saving my changes and then to continue, I have to close it all down and start at the beginning again.

1 comment:

  1. I do love all your pretties, you've got a nice collection. I saw your link at Cozy Little House and had to come by and say hi. Thanks for sharing with us. Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.