January 03, 2013

Allyson's Centrepiece

Hi everyone!  I'm joining Brenda's Tweak It Tuesday.  I'm a little late but that's the way my week is going.


My niece, Allyson made me a lovely, natural centrepiece for me this Christmas and I promised to share it.  It got a little wear and tear being moved around from table to table so I did a little tweaking.  Of course, we took the honey out and have been dipping into it so I tucked it back in for the photo.


Ally made the honey herself.  She is a beekeeper extraordinaire.  It tastes like the sweetest nectar you can imagine and we are rationing it.  Good practice for the frugal living year ahead.



I also tweaked the  pictures with some photo editing effects.  I had been using Picmonkey but they are charging now so I dropped them like a hot potato.  I've been playing around with Ipiccy.  I really don't adapt well to change these days but I have to say that I'm having fun.  I think I'm going to like it even better than Picmonkey.


Julie

3 comments:

  1. Your photos look great so I better check out Ipiccy. Thanks for the tip! That's a nice centrepiece that will carry well into a winter theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julie, wow....the centerpiece is so beautiful, I ,love it.......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great! I guess I should give some thought to using Ipiccy for editing my photos. Love the centerpiece especially since there's honey to be had.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.