January 19, 2013

Computers are Making Me Crazy

Well, I have my laptop back but unfortunately, it isn't completely fixed so it has to go back.  Computer problems are soooo frustrating.  Deep breath in, hold it and out...


It was my birthday last week and some of my lovely friends gave me a beautiful bouquet to celebrate.

I thought while I had a short window to blog, I would quickly post my latest thrift store finds.


A Fireking dish, sectioned into three...for only $3.


A set of dessert dishes that match a set I already have (except these have a leaf) for only $2.


And for an upcoming Valentine's Day vignette, I bought this chicken wire heart for $1.


What do you think?  Should I paint red or maybe, white?  I got some good bargoons at Vinnie's, didn't I?

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Morning Julie, oh ya, computers really drive me nuts.......Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady......Great finds at the Thrift store, love the Fireking dish, I have one in blue, maybe I would go red with the heart, but whatever you like.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your computer is still acting up. O know it can be very frustrating. You seem to have hit the jackpot at the thrift store this last trip. I think the heart basket would look great either color but right now red would be my first choice. Happy belated birthday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Julie!! Love your bouquet - the colors are beautiful. Hope your computer gets fixed quickly - that is so frustrating.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!

    I've been having computer/internet problems for a week now. I am SO aggravated with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, love the Fireking dish, plus it feels good to fine some matching ones ....on the heart, red would be lovely.
    Hope your laptop will be fixed, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and what great 'gifts' you found for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.