June 16, 2013

Procrastination

I don't know why but I always seem to procrastinate.  I watch the minutes tick by on the clock knowing it will be crunch time and I won't be done or ready or whatever.  Yep, I'm a last minute kind of girl.

But this time, I'm proud of myself.  I didn't wait til July 2 when Google reader was dead and gone.  Nope, not this time.  I have claimed my blog on Bloglovin and I have added the button to my sidebar so you can follow my blog with Bloglovin.  Now I just need to make sure I set up delivery of all of your lovely blogs that I follow now.  It's late so it'll have to wait til tomorrow when it's raining...

Yawn

G'Night
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, I am scared.....Sweet Kitty, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my giveaway of the Aude Kamlet art book, and to wish you all the best for tomorrow's Draw. Here's hoping...

    And your kitty cat... reminds me so much of my Miss Kitty... they could be twins. She laid like that too. My Missy is no longer with us, but I loved (love) her very dearly. Sighting your kitty pictures here makes me smile.



    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.