August 17, 2013

The Kawartha Store in Fenelon Falls

In July, I took my Mom for a drive to Fenelon Falls to check out the new Kawartha Store.  It was a lovely day for a drive.  It was really hot and sunny and the air conditioner was going full blast in my car.  We really enjoyed browsing through the great clothes at the store and Mom bought a lovely t-shirt and shirt combination.









The merchandise and the store are both lovely and I'd highly recommend you drop by for a visit if you are in the area.  One of the things that impressed me the most is 80% of the merchandise is made in Canada.  Congratulations to the Kawartha Store for working to keep jobs in Canada instead of selling cheap clothes from overseas.



Fenelon Falls is a lovely little town and I will certainly be back.  It is right on the water and you can sit and watch the boats as you are having an ice cream.  There are lots of little stores to poke around in or maybe you'd like to feed the ducks?


Aren't they sweet?  You can tell how hot it was from the sun glaring off the water.
There are a lot of stunningly gorgeous houses here too and I'll be moving when I win the lottery ;).



As you can see, my Mom was in the passenger seat and I was taking pictures through the window. It was too hot to walk.




Which is your favourite?  I think I'd have to choose the fourth one but they are all first class.

I have one more little road trip to share with you.  I went to Chickadelic in Stirling again to buy Miss Mustardseed paint and found the cutest little prim store.  I will share that with you next week.  Have a great weekend.

Julie

3 comments:

  1. It has been ages since we have been to Fenlon Falls. I love the old houses, any with a porch will do me just fine. It is hard to choose but I think I'll choose #3 with a porch and an upper verandah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the 2nd to last one with the porch and the screened in area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.