November 21, 2013

Christmas at Ikea

I'm heading off for a little Christmas shopping trip today with my girlfriends.  We're heading to Port Perry and I thought I better share some pictures of our last little jaunt to Ikea a couple of weeks ago before I take more photos!

Anne----Sandy-----Cindy

Three of my Besties...my partners in crime.


Welcome to Ikea!


Most of their Christmas seems to be in black and white but every now and then you are jolted by a hit of colour.


Traditional Red and Green always looks right.


Ohhhh, I'd love a new kitchen but I'd also like it to be twice the size!  Like these!


Grey seems to be the bedroom trend this year.



I don't really know why but this light fixture has always intrigued me.

Julie

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.